Old December 27th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Default Video Cards with Vista

Obviously the "gaming graphics" index matters only if you intend to run
modern games. (An FX5500 can easily handle Vista Aero effects.) What games
are you trying to play? Does it run well currently?

"Nefrit" wrote in message

I am running Vista Ultimate and my score for my pc was a 2.6 and it is
coming from my gaming graphics. I'm looking for a new card to upgrade
and I'm confused on the whole bus thing. I wanted to know if a PCIe
card fits in a PCI slot, because I think thats what my computer has. I
didn't know if it was an upgraded type of card or a whole new type of
bus and card.
If PCIe won't work what PCI card is recommended for running on vista my
current video card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500?

--
Nefrit