Old December 27th 07, 04:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Conor[_2_]

Default Video Cards with Vista

In article , Nefrit says...

I am running Vista Ultimate and my score for my pc was a 2.6 and it is
coming from my gaming graphics. I'm looking for a new card to upgrade
and I'm confused on the whole bus thing. I wanted to know if a PCIe
card fits in a PCI slot, because I think thats what my computer has. I
didn't know if it was an upgraded type of card or a whole new type of
bus and card.
If PCIe won't work what PCI card is recommended for running on vista my
current video card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500?

No, PCIe won't work in a PCI slot. If you've only got PCI available,
you're going to be hard pressed to find anything to upgrade to.

--
Conor

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.