Old December 3rd 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Paul

Default Looking for a Good Video Card

The Time Traveler wrote:
BigJim wrote:
agp or pci-e and/or dvi or analog connections?
"The Time Traveler" wrote in message
I am looking for a Good Video Card. Between $100.00 and $130.00. I
don't game but I run two Monitors with Photoshop and DVD MovieFactory
6. Any information from those of you who know about good cards would
mean a lot. Thank You for your time.
The Time Traveler

PCI-E x16 Duel DVI
Thank You

This is the cheapest one I could find, which includes two DVI to VGA
dongles. You can use this with a mix of DVI or VGA monitors. It has
a nice set of included cables.

SAPPHIRE 100164DDR2L Radeon X1650PRO 256MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 $60

Paul