Old July 27th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Marni[_2_]

Default 162.18 driver controlpanel

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
. ..
Marni wrote:

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
. ..
Marni wrote:

No more 4xcc AA ???

Silicone trophy wife, sunning herself poolside with husband:

Husband reading newspaper: Did you hear that your Dr. Rodney was
arrested for performing operations and will probably lose his license.

Wife: That's a patent lie!

Husband: Why is that?

Wife: Dr. Rodney never had a license to practice medicine!

In other words, what is 4xcc? you can have RGSS, OGSS, MS and Quincunx
and some other modes, but I have never heard of CC. What does it stand
for? If you mean GC, as in gamma correction, that is still there.

I absolutely sorry for the inaccurate question.
I will try again;
No more 4x Quincunx Anti-Aliasing ???

No problem...You are correct, I can not find 4x Quincunx anywhere! 2xQ is
still available, and so is the very similar in appearance 4x9-tap. Other
obscure and mostly useless modes are available depending on hardware, so
I'm not sure where the 4xQ went, maybe some other reader can shed some
light.

Neither NVTray nor nHancer show 4xQ as being available, when did you
notice it gone? And why on earth do you still use it, do you have a
GeForce4600ti?

No the GF4600ti are long gone.
I meant 2xQ.
I wonder if you have figured that out...
Anyway its not available here for some reason.