Old July 27th 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Marni[_2_]

Default 162.18 driver controlpanel

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
. ..
Marni wrote:

No more 4xcc AA ???

Silicone trophy wife, sunning herself poolside with husband:

Husband reading newspaper: Did you hear that your Dr. Rodney was arrested
for performing operations and will probably lose his license.

Wife: That's a patent lie!

Husband: Why is that?

Wife: Dr. Rodney never had a license to practice medicine!

In other words, what is 4xcc? you can have RGSS, OGSS, MS and Quincunx and
some other modes, but I have never heard of CC. What does it stand for? If
you mean GC, as in gamma correction, that is still there.

I absolutely sorry for the inaccurate question.
I will try again;
No more 4x Quincunx Anti-Aliasing ???