Old May 20th 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
kony

Default HIGH Screen resolution kills performance in WIN/XP?

On Sun, 20 May 2007 15:48:25 -0400, Coffee Lover
wrote:

I got my resolution AS high as possible right now.
I read/heard the higher the resolution, you get a drop in performance?

Usually no, sometimes yes.

Try being specific with hardware details and use, and you
might get a specific answer.

1280 X 1024 right now, what's a good one for performance?

Or does it matter????????

Not normally. Old integrated video or gaming matters more.