Old July 19th 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Zackman

Default PlayStation3 about to go into mass production

Air Raid Mach 2.5 spake thusly:

Taiwan's Asustek Computer to deliver PS3 consoles to Sony from this
month - report

Holy! If this is true, Sony is in way better shape for launch than has been
speculated, and I shall reluctantly eat my words about launch shortages. A
piece of good PS3 news?? Who'd have thought it was possible!

My ebay PS3 scalping operation just saw its profit forecast decrease.
Dammit!

-Z-