Old July 13th 06, 08:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

Default What flat screen for a Ti4600 ?

* R.V. Gronoff:

OK, my monitor's dying on me. I'd like to know what LCD screen is
compatible with my ti4600.

Every standard monitor that has either VGA or DVI SingleLink (this
excludes basically monitors from 30" and higher).

I want a SVGA, not XVGA screen, mostly for
games and photo retouching.

SVGA means 800x600 resolution. There is no "XVGA". If you mean XGA, it's
1024x768. SVGA is basically unsuitable for almost everything today, and
XGA is already the lowest useful minimum.

17 or 19", around €200. Thanks.

There are no 17" or 19" displays with only 1024x768 or 800x600. The
first resolution is usually found in 15" TFTs, the latter one is
basically dead.

Benjamin