Old April 8th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Nvidia 5900XT to 7800GS APG

Take him for all he is worth.............its your money they're playing with
peter

--
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."
"DaveH-UK" wrote in message
peter wrote:
It helps to uninstall the older drivers first........then under device
manager uninstall the old video card.
Shut system down and remove old card...........install new card and
reboot.
Install the new drivers

It really does not matter which DVI plug you use the card will sense the
connection and no you will not lose 1/2 the picture...........
The 2 DVI connections are designed to be able to use 2 monitors

peter

Thanks for the advice Peter, I had a rough idea what to do... but as they
say... "When in dought, check!"

My next upgrade will probably be a new flat/wide screen monitor to
compliment the new graphics card...

Hey, any ideas what to do about this bank manager I have kicking and
screaming my cupboard?

Thanks again.... Dave