Old February 10th 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Default AMD x2 3800 Windows Pro, system freezing

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:33:29 +0000, WooHoo2You wrote:

I am having problems with my system freezing. Sometimes it will freeze
three or four reboots in a row. Other times it is stable for hours. I have
yet to have any problems with any games (Battlefield 2 and GTA: SA mainly).
Quickly after the system seems completely loaded, it will just stop
responding. I updated my CPU drivers, video, and sound. Installed all
windows updates and nothing. Mobo drivers are up-to-date.

Windows XP SP2 Pro
Asus A8N-SLI Prem
AMD X2 3800
NVIDIA 6800 GS 256 MB
SB Audigy 2 Value
1 Gig Ram (2x512 dual channel)

This is a new PC with very little installed on it.

__
WooHoo2You

How big is your power supply?