Old July 13th 05, 06:45 PM
Will

Wiel Jansen wrote:
I have buid a new pc with a asus n6200ge grapics card
now sometimes even when going nothing i get a blownup display on my monitor
evereything els is working but the picture i get is blown up
Sometimes it happens when i'm in a game so i use the button on my mouse to
sometimes it happens a few times in a day and other days not at all
i have try's with different drivers even some new betadrivers and the old
one from the install cd
but i get the same problem after a while
even plugged my tft on the dvi port nothing changed
I'm glad i have the extra button on my mouse to swith windows
my old system was whit a nvidea 5700 in it no problems at all
i dont have the 5700 anymore to i cant test my system with another grapics
card
evereything in this pc is new mb-chipset-cpu-grapics card

Is there somebody else whit the same problem who can help me so i can fix
this

Are you overclocking your card? This happened to me with my 6600gt when
running a couple of nvidia demos (this was when I first got my card and
was trying to find the clocks sweetspot). I lowered my clock a little
bit and everything was fine.

I'm still not sure why it was doing it tho I wasn't overheating or
anything and most games ran fine. The biggest culprit was the timbury demo.