Old November 6th 04, 03:36 AM
Chris O'Brien

Thanks, I got the drivers, the game runs great now

RaceFace wrote:
Try the 66.81 drivers, available on guru3d.com

"Chris O'Brien" wrote in message

Hi,
When I play doom3, I get these black bars that run horizontally from the
top of the screen to the bottom, blocking out the health and ammo, as well
as any text that is one the screen and generally making it very difficult
to play the game.
Does anyone know how to fix this, I'm using a GeForce 5700le card, with
the newest drivers from omegadrivers.com (1.6177).
I've changed the graphics quality, refresh rate, and resolution, and have
only been able to change the speed of the bars.

Anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks