Old September 9th 04, 07:03 PM
Alex Layfield

Yep... I did the same... I have the same card... but when I flashed it... I
got a 16Mb Card! So reflashed to get everything back in order...

I got the same messages tho' and the flash did go thru'...

If you find the right one... drop me a line...

aleX

"Papcina" m wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:25:48 +0200, Papcina
m wrote this text
which is not true at all :

Hi there!
So, I founded the programs for flashing, made the boot disk and made a
backup of the original ROM.. and now comes problems.
On this page http://whitebunny.demon.nl/hardware/chipset_nvidia.html I
founded the BIOS for my card. It is an ASUS AGP-V3800M with nVidia
RIVA TNT2 Model 64/64Pro chip with 32MB.......(so long :-)))
and the bios for my card would be what???
I can download the BIOS for m64 and m64pro....
and please if you can, download it also (both) and tell me which of
them I should use? In the downloaded files I have more then 4 ROMs.
Which of them is the correct one?
Please help me...

Thanks

regards

hi again...
so I took a shot and flashed my card with a BIOS I found on this site
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#TnT2 (TNT2M64 without
TV-out, bios 3,05.....)
I went in DOS, wrote nvflash -f name-of-bios.rom and.... wtf?!?!?
it gave me this:

bla bla bla.......
file opened succesfully
bla bla bla.......
Warning: ROM file Subsystem ID (0000.0000) doesn't match chip
PCI Subsystem ID (1043.0201)
Error: PCI Subsystem mismatch

Why this happened?
Then I flashed the card with original BIOS and it is OK now...
Can anyone help me? Please?

Regards

P.S.- The BIOS I downloaded is only 38Kb large, and the original is
64Kb......
--
Proud to be Papcina!!!!
A big hello from Papcina