Old August 11th 04, 08:31 AM
Chris Foster

"Bateau" wrote in message
"Chris Foster" wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
.. .
I can own just about any server playing counter-strike and I use a

geoforce
2 MX400 64MB, on a Pentium 4, 2 gig, 768RD memory. I want to buy a

9800pro
128MB card. would my skills show improvement even more if I upgraded

my
video card?

Why is it relevant that you can "own just about any server"?

If it's not relevant why are you discussing it?
--

I was asking why it was relevant - I didn't say that it wasn't, or was. It
is generally the case that you ask a question to evince an answer.

I know we have pointed this out before but you are a prick with a ridiculous
sig. This does not need discussing.

Regards

Chris Foster