Old August 7th 04, 10:21 AM
Me

Of all the places! They actually have it in stock! Unreal!

Thanks!

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:19:12 GMT, "Cobbler"
wrote:

I got mine over a week ago from pcworld component centre. It was delivered
next day as well and i am extremely happy with it.

Cobbler

"Me" wrote in message
.. .
Hey all,

Can anyone suggest or recommend where/how/who supplies BFG cards in
the UK? I have scanned everything and can only find US based shops
that don't do international - or will do for extortionate rates.

Are there are suppliers or distributors in the UK of the BFG range?

Please - I'm desperate - less than a week left!