Old February 11th 04, 04:59 AM
Chris Mitchell

Default Thoughts on *PCI* Dual-DVI?

Anyone have any advice for me on a good PCI Dual-DVI card? Matrox's
web site lists some (MMS series), but I am concerned about only having
32 meg on the card total.. I've seen some from various vendors but the
information provided is rather inconsistent..

What I have now are 3 19" Viewsonic Flat Panels.. I want to add 2 more
(programming workstation.. trust me, I really do use them) of the
these monitors (VX900) for 5 total.. Rather than have to have 1 AGP
and 4 PCI video cards (ugh), I was thinking about doing the left and
right pairs each with a dual DVI card and then a single DVI card for
the center ..

What do you all think? Any recommendations?