Old January 21st 04, 04:04 PM
b00gjuice

Default EVGA is a Great Company!!

Hi All,

A couple months ago I started getting these weird pauses and lockups and
crashes in games that I troubleshot to my EVGA 5900 Ultra, (I re-installed
my old 5800 Ultra and Geforce 4 and everything was fine). My 5900 Ultra was
one of the first to ship and it didn't even come in a retail box, just a
brown box with an eVGA picture on it, and all the extras in bubble wrap
sleeves. Now $500 is lot to spend on a video card so you can imagine how
bummed out I was when I determined it was bad.

Anyway, I contacted EVGA tech support, gave them my serial number and
detailed description of my problem and the steps I went to troubleshoot it.
I got an email that said to contact the EVGA RMA about it and they accepted
my RMA for full warranty replacement. I had to pre-pay for UPS shipping (for
eVGA to ship to me) and sent the card to them with the RMA number on the
box.

Yesterday I got a brand new 5900 Ultra in the Retail Box! Wow! I expected
them to just send a plain card but I got the whole retail
package brand new in a sealed box. Because of this great service, eVGA has a
customer for life, and I highly reccomend them to
everyone!

eVGA's website is really easy to use, just create an account with your
serial number and you can get tech support on the web. They always answered
back within 48 hours. WTG eVGA you are my Hero!