Old October 26th 03, 08:11 PM

Try to override the refresh rates. Assuming you have Windows XP, right click
the desktop and click properties, then the SETTINGS tab, then advanced. Go
into the TAB for your specific card. There should be a GF 4 TI 4200 TAB.
Click override refresh rates. If you still do not see the resolution then
find the box that says Hide Modes that this monitor cannot support and
untick this box.

regards

"tourettes" wrote in message
I can't enable 720x576 @ 50Hz mode for tv-out with these new drivers.

Whole 720x576 resolution seems to be missing from tv-out. With older
drivers I could just use RivaTuner to add that specific resolution for
tv-out but with these new drivers that workaround doesn't seem to work.

52.16 drivers include internal 'Change Resolutions' but add custom
resolution is only available for monitor not for tv-out.

50Hz for tv-out seems also be missing, all I can select is 60Hz for
every tv-out mode.

GF4 4200 with Conexant CX25873

---
Janne