Old September 9th 03, 06:54 PM
Ben Nealon

Default Asus V8200 T2 Deluxe Drivers what is better?

Hi,
I have the Asus V8200 T2 graphics card. Now up untill upgrading to
windows XP i was able to use my Stereo gogglles with the Asus drivers. Now
since putting Win Xp on i have had to upgrade to the latest ASUS drivers
(45.23). Here i found that i couldnt use my VR Goggles. This wasnt much of a
problem for me upuntill recently. I decided to get the problem fixed and
posted a queery and this was fixed - i put on the nvidia detonator drivers
(45.23) and the Nvidid Stereo drivers. I then came to run 3D mark 2003 -
when i run it without the 3D goggles running atall i was getting a score of
about half my orignal score (i usualy got 1000 with the ASUS drivers, i now
get about 500). I havent changed anything else in my system at all and i am
running DirectX 9.0b.
Now i would really like to use the 'Better performing' asus drivers. but
i cant use the stereo function?! Even if i install the Nvidia Stereo driver
package over the top of my Asus drivers - it installs but doesnt function
atall!

Is there any way of getting my 3D goggles working with my Asus
drivers? - as obviously i dont want to use Nvidias detonator drivers to
underperform!

Or do you have any other good performing drivers i could try?

Regards,

Ben Nealon
P.S - I removed all instances of drivers inbetween each installation -
therefore there were no instances of the asus drivers when i installed the
Nvidia ones!
P.P.S - i have an Athlon 1.4ghz with this card running at agp 4x