Old August 19th 03, 11:52 PM
Alan Hinchcliffe

Default FS2002 Filtering - Black squares around lights/trees

AFAIK there was an update / patch to fix that prob on FS2002 im running 2004
now so icant check, but i did encounter that problem with fs2002 and im
pretty sure it was a bug in the software not a driver issue

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com

"Tea Nes" wrote in message
The only way I can get rid of those squares appears to be if I disable
Filtering in FS2002. But now the graphics look terrible. Anything else
works?
Running XP
MSI Ti 4200 128MB AGP 4X
Asus P4PE