Old July 30th 03, 10:19 AM
Mario Kadastik

Hello,

any big industries near the house ? Looks like interference and that
could be caused by bad power, some power supply, battery, or smth else
near the monitor. You didn't happen to just forget your mobile under the
monitor ? (although newer mobiles and monitors no longer interact that
much unless you are calling and holding the mobile close to the monitor)

Mario

Blaedmon wrote:

...or your new place electricity circuit needs a look-at. Perhaps theres
fluctuations in the power.

"O. Dearson" wrote in message
om...

HELP!!!
I need some technical help with my annoying flickering problem.
I just moved into a new place and since I hooked up my system I am
experiencing that problem. I have referred to my Viewsonic monitor
manual and could not find a solution that would solve the matter.The
same desktop components did not have a problem in the old place. I
tried changing power outlets to no avail. I use 1024 by 768 pixles at
85 refresh rate. Below that rate it gets worse, but I cannot raise the
rate anymore.

My system specs:
ViewSonic UltraBrite A90f+
Athlon xp 1200, 512 ram