Old July 30th 03, 08:22 AM
Žinoceros

On 29 Jul 2003 19:37:04 -0700, (O. Dearson) wrote:

HELP!!!
I need some technical help with my annoying flickering problem.
I just moved into a new place and since I hooked up my system I am
experiencing that problem. I have referred to my Viewsonic monitor
manual and could not find a solution that would solve the matter.The
same desktop components did not have a problem in the old place. I
tried changing power outlets to no avail. I use 1024 by 768 pixles at
85 refresh rate. Below that rate it gets worse, but I cannot raise the
rate anymore.

My system specs:
ViewSonic UltraBrite A90f+
Athlon xp 1200, 512 ram
GeForce4 Ti 4200 128

Do you habe a (little) powersupply lying at the back of your monitor?
This produces little magnetic "radiation" causing your tube to
flicker.

Put them some where else.

Rinus