Old July 29th 03, 10:18 AM
J.Clarke

Default MSI video card bundled software - WANTED:Betwin application

On 28 Jul 2003 18:01:04 -0700
(ktjensen) wrote:

Hello,

I am looking to buy the cd that came with your MSI card. One of the
bundled packages contains Betwin. Please let me know if you would be
willing to sell it separate from your video card. I believe that the
applications may not be useful to all users, but I would like to
specifically use the Betwin product as the bundled version has what I
need.

Is there any reason you can't just download it from the Thinsoft site?

--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)