Old July 13th 03, 11:47 PM
Beowulf

Some retailers call this model line the V9280S-TVD, V9280-TVD, V9280/TVD
or the V9280TVD. Same specs as the Video Suite on the Asus site as far
as I could tell. .
gameve.com $202 (backorder) amoung others.

Keith Clark wrote:

Looking at the Asus web site this seems like sweet card. I like the
massive heatsink and the variable speed fan, at least in theory. The
video in feature seems interesting too although I do have an analog to
DV convertor already.

And I like the fact that it has dual DVI connectors, according to the
manual. I probably like that more than the video-in feature.

But I can't find anyone selling it. Is it a lot more expensive than the
regular "TD" version of this card, and has anyone tried recording video
with it?

Or hooking two LCD monitors to it?

Or know where to buy one? I can find the "S" version but not the "VS"
version.

Thanks,
Keith