Old June 26th 14, 07:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,comp.mobile.android,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe[_9_]

Default OT Should the police search your smartphone/tablet?

pointless troll...

From: OldeGit am yon.in
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,comp.mobile.android ,free.usenet,free.spirit
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:43:43 +0100

On 26/06/2014 18:20, John Doe wrote:

I would bet that the percentage of bad cops roughly parallels the
percentage of bad people. To most of them, it's a job, just like
work is to the rest of us. Cops have to deal with some very slimy
people. And when you are dealing with a cop, you need to respect
its power. But of course on the Internet your ego runs wild. I've
seen plenty of morons on the Internet bashing police officers.

Are you an American?