Old June 15th 07, 10:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default !!! Dark Messiah of Might and Magic !!!

Wow,

I just finished this game.

Excellent game.

Very nice ending.

Very special ending too. You definetly gotta experience it... it was pretty
much the coolest ending in a game ever =D

Also it can have 4 different endings. Similiair but kinda different.

I don't wanna give it away, etc, I love the farther thing etc.

I wish I could have played with the farther and continue the game and
destroy the world or something.

Hopefully in a next game I can fight with farther LOL

That would be uber cool LOL.

I also watched the ending credits, to see if there was any secret message at
the end but nope

Also this game has many different voice actors for different countries for
example this game even has german, italian, french, etc voices ?!

Wow... it could be funny to replay this game in say german voices or so =D

Not sure if I have to reinstall it to get the voices haven't tried it et.

In short:

I love this game =D

I enjoyed it very much.

I hope there will be sequal or something with new enemies, new monsters, new
story, and maybe even "farther"

And I loved the xana voices too, she should be back as well LOL.

Maybe older, maybe hurt, maybe a devilish creature. but she should be
back... or maybe one can choose at the start... which one to continue
with... xana... or the other girl

Oh well... maybe even a new girl somewhere along the game.. more
competition... I also loved beating up the other girl... kinda funny.

Damn this was a really good game ! Hearing xana scream was lovely too... in
the water...

Also... the enemies that scream... I LOVE THAT !

Well done ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.