Old March 1st 05, 04:14 AM
BruceM

I'm flying blind here but did you set your machine to boot from SATA? (yes I
know it's not a true SATA)
Is there the option in yours to swap IDE1 over with IDE2? Maybe try that.
And then in "boot from HD" set it to the one with your OS loaded on it.
Wright each down so you can try dif ones. There are about 5 things that you
can try in dif settings so that makes 5X5=25!!!
Just make sure you keep a record of what happens with each one.

"kayizm007" wrote in message
I connected my optical drves into the first IDE slot. I connected my
hard drives to the other IDE channels. After the RAID drivers were
loaded everything finally appeared fine until it rebooted and I get
the message "Disk error replace disk and reboot". What the hell am I
doing wrong?