Old June 17th 04, 12:08 AM
Ben Pope

Rasmus Paetau wrote:
Hello!

I have a rather embarassing problem. I think I somehow managed to disable
my primary display and enable the secondary display in ATI Catalyst
control panel while playing around with the multi monitor settings. Since
I don't actually have more than 1 display, the result is that I no longer
see anything once Windows starts up. Is there some way I can reset the
display settings without installing all drivers from scratch using
Windows VGA mode (accessed by pressing F8 during startup in Windows 2000)?

Why don't you just plug the monitor into the secondary display port and
change it back? You should have had a DVI - VGA adaptor in the box if
required. Another option might be a TV.

Ben