Old September 12th 19, 06:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Possible Alien Invasion at Hand !

For all you home-built people, time to build a shelter ! Preferably one that can survive an ALIEN-IMPACT-EVENT ! =D

How are you going to protect your PC against ALIENS ?! HOLY****.

PANIC TIME ! =D

Question for astronomers ?!:

1. How sure is it that this is a comet ?

2. Are there any pictures besides just vague dots ?!?

3. When can we expected more information/clear sight/visuals ? I am slighty concerned, especially since we have already been VISITTED !

That could have been a scout, this could be the MOTHERSHIP... disguised as a COMET ! Aliens-no-fools ! War-ALLLL-about-deception !

Last night/this morning I had a nightmare about Aliens.

When I woke up I still felt alien-vibrations near me.

Now I read this:

Planetoid approaching. They believe it's a comet ?!?

It's at least something Alien, maybe I felt the nervesness of astronomers.

https://www.tellerreport.com/tech/20...1lC929wLH.html

Whatever it is I havePossible Alien invasion at hand learned that the human mind can predict events.

Deep Learning networks are putting existing sciencetist to shame.

Deep Learning networks continue to prove what "mind/neuron"-technology is capable of if you train it well !

I've been training my brain to recgonize events/to predict them ever since 9/11 and the terrorist wave.

Do check out the 9/11 story on the dollar bills ?!

How does one explain that ?

Statistically seems impossible to prove that it's random chance ?!

Is it a time traveller that went back in time ?

Or is it mass-clairvoyancy (google translate) by many people through out the years telling us of great danger... sensing it unconciously and unconciously recording it onto dollar papers.

My prediction for people who might laugh at this idea: In the future computers/deep learning may actually start to predict the future/events like this and haha on you then ! =D

I write this message mostly for "preppers" and "conspiracy theorists"

If there ever was a dooms-day scenerio, conspiracy going on or alien-invasion then according to the vibes I felt, this could be it !

Don't trust anybody ! Don't trust any pictures !

As this object comes closer we could all be in very serious danger.

Another possibility which comes to mind is that aliens may be observing this same object.

Another possibility is that this object may contain spy-ware to spy on earth/solar system.

BE WARE ! SOMETHING _MIGHT_ AND PROBABLY _IS_ COMING !!!! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: SHIELDS UP ! =D