Old September 9th 19, 08:54 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Phil Reynolds

Default Lexmark CS410dn - flashing display

On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 22:07:33 +0100
Phil Reynolds wrote:

On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 17:09:19 -0400
"G. Salisbury" wrote:

On 9/6/2019 1:01 PM, Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
I don't know any thing at all about this printer but these types of
queries always peek my interest.
I put 'Lexmark CS410dn' into a google (did you?) and took an Lexmark
hit. In 'Driver & Downloads' it says there's a "Recommended Firmware
Update (August 2019)".
Have you applied that?

Just applied. Will see if it makes a difference but it's a strange one
if so.

No difference. It still flashes, losing light before any content is
discernable, or losing content but not light, briefly.

Beyond that, wouldn't Lexmark Customer Support be worth a shot?

Maybe but their kind of answer usually recommends me spending money.

I will see what they say next.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: