Old September 8th 19, 10:06 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Phil Reynolds

Default Lexmark CS410dn - flashing display

On Fri, 06 Sep 2019 13:01:40 -0400
Andreas Kohlbach wrote:

On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 10:17:09 +0100, Phil Reynolds wrote:

In recent weeks the display on my Lexmark CS410dn has started
flashing a lot - that is, coming up plain lit then going out,
repeatedly, or going out and relighting with detail on it.

Is there a simple cause for this? Something I could check and
reseat? Or, is there some underlying cause I could check for with,
say, a multimeter?

The printer still performs all printing functions as expected, and I
cannot afford to replace it with anything at present anyway.

No idea. Does the flashing have a pattern, like a steady frequency?
If I would assume it was to tell your something. Consult the manual.

No pattern. Seems to happen only when busy (startup, or printing).

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: