Old October 8th 04, 12:24 PM
Larry Roberts

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:07:02 -0700, "CapFusion"
wrote:

Use Notepad and copy this below and name coolbit.reg -
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak]
"CoolBits"=dword:00000003

Click on to add this to your windows registry.
Goto your Display Properties Setting Advanced GeForce [tab] Look
for Clock Freqencies
Adjust your Core and or Mem fequency slow until your PC coming unstable.
Lower it down and or re-adjust to that level.

Check on "Apply these setting at startup" after you feel the setting you
want is OK and Stable.

Suggestion - OC MX card is pointless IMHO. That including or apply to any
type of simulation game [legacy or not]

CapFusion,...

I'm sure the original poster will find this info. helpful as
my legacy Win9x system uses my old GeForce 3 Ti200, while my legacy
DOS Pentium 100Mhz system uses an old TnT2 M64 card. Both these ards
work great in these systems.

Thanks.