Old October 6th 04, 08:51 AM
Mangyrat

push the hell out of it. that way if it burns up you can get a new card
that will hold up better in todays games.
the best way i have found to safly overclock is to not overclock.

but if your dead set on it try it this way. bump it up slowly the mem and
the core. the first time you see anything funny on the screan and in a 3d
games or bench marks back it down atleast 5 to 10 mhz. and your probly safe.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Kiran Kumar Kamineni" wrote in message
By how much can I overclock the Geforce 4 MX 420?
Anybody here has done any overclocking on this card?
What are the safe limits of operation that I can push the card to, with
its
current fan and heatsink?