Old November 24th 03, 09:51 PM
Michelle

Thank you Robert :-)
That was something my friend who put the video card in suggested although he
said he didn't like doing them because one wrong move and you can fry a
motherboard (his words) so there is no way a chicken like me will try it g.
I'll have to get someone in here to do it, it's worth a shot after everything
else I've tried. Thanks, I really appreciate your advice :-)!

Subject: help with refresh problem please
From: "Robert Pendell"

Try updating the bios. I had a very similar problem but not near as severe.
I replaced the video card and put another working monitor in place of the
one I had and it still was doing it. It appears a bios flash has now
corrected the issue for me. That may be all is required for you too. Just
a FYI, when it did start happening my voltages were rock solid stable.
Usually within 2% of where it should be.

--
Robert Pendell

Michelle ;-)

Michelles Paint Shop Pro & More!
http://members.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
Original tubes, links to PSP sites, fonts, clip art, wavs and other fun stuff!