Old November 24th 03, 08:45 PM
Michelle

From: "TMack"

Thanks Tony, I'm going to have someone check these things out for me because
they're beyond my comprehension. The thing is, the monitor problem started
with my old monitor and old video card so the power demands that are new
shouldn't have affected the computer prior to the changes. (and post changes,
the situation is still the same, except that I can get the screen to be stable
at 60hz, I just get the horrible flicker at such a low refresh rate. I'll give
one of those apps you mentioned to monitor the motherboard a try. Thanks for
the advice, I appreciate it.

Michelle ;-)

Michelles Paint Shop Pro & More!
http://members.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
Original tubes, links to PSP sites, fonts, clip art, wavs and other fun stuff!