Old June 14th 07, 06:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Stefano[_2_]

Default !!! Dark Messiah of Might and Magic !!!

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:56:14 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Hello,

As an NVIDIA SLI Enthousiast and lucky owner of TWO GTX 7900 cards I like to
know what good and cool games are out there and others probably too =D

So I can no longer hide my excitement for this game: Dark Messiah of Might
and Magic !

Played it with Nvidia card and a Pentium 3.2ghz, so I can say I've
seen it at best video configuration.

It is impressive, the graphics I mean... so if it's all you want...
you get the best... but at the same time I was playing Neverwinter
Nights 2... and...

well... DMofMM is BORING... BOOOOOOOORING... BORING!!!

Not a real roleplay game, not an adventure... it's like a laser disc
adventure of the past... you have to follow perfectly the storyline,
you don't have a chance to do nothing else..

BORING!

--
Now working at http://www.newonlineshopping.net

Books, Clothing and Accessories, Computers,
Electronics, Gifts, Jewelry and Watches.