Old July 17th 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default !!! DiRT !!! :)

Hi,

Just played DiRT carrier mode.

A very cool race game with beautifull graphics and pretty good sound.

It's the first game that brings my two gtx 7900 cards to a screaching halt
on all high.. (maybe bad programming who knows ) but the game is still
pretty beautifull on low or medium.

The sound of the cars is pretty rally like I guess... there are some true
awesome engine sound in there ! Some surround sound support as well.

Normally I don't play race games that much because I really don't like them
that much BUT DiRT is AWESOME.

I love that. With a microsoft sidewinder precision racing wheel and pedals
the game is really cool and fun to play. At first I played with they
keyboards.. and the camera mode outside the car... and graphics to high.
Those three combinations might the car difficult to control... Also the
default graphics were kinda ugly like motion blue and other stuff. Also the
first level didn't seem that much fun.

After tuning/tweaking the graphics, the sound and the camera mode and
playing some more levels I slowly became convinced this game is TRUELY
AWESOME !! =D

Dust, mud, dirt, sand, wind, grass, grains or whatever, little bit of
flowers, rain on the deck, trees, beautifull skies, mountains, some
villages, hills, jumps, big trucks, race cars, buggies, forrest all kinds.

This game has it all !

LOVING IT.

I am typing this as my steering wheel is on my desktop... so I'll keep it
short. For everybody with a steering wheel and a little bit of racing needs
this game is an absolute MUST lol unless you a racing fan which already
played games like this... but then again this game is probably pretty unique
=D So even for racing fans a MUST they say =D

There ya have it folks, another "Skybuck approved" game for ya/your
enjoyment =D=D=DDDDDDDD

Especially fun if you have a subwoofer.

THIS GAME OWNS FOR SUBWOOFERS =DDDDDDDDDD

Drive your whole environment CRAZY with your RACING SOUNDS OHHHHH YEAAAHH
BABBBYYY =DDDDDDD

Bye,
Skybuck.