Old January 3rd 08, 12:46 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Phil[_9_]

Default Anyone have a DL360 G2 to sell real cheap?

"msg" wrote in message
Greetings:

I would like to find a DL360 G2 (or newer) cheap with reasonable
shipping costs (unlike on eBay); it need not have an HD or
much RAM but should have a CPU (and embedded 1000BaseT). A working
mainboard would be another option (with proprietary cables if
you have 'em).

Regards,

Michael

Michael,
Hope you like talking to a brick wall, this board is "dead", at least so it
seems. I check it every now and then but all I see anymore is spam.
Phil