Old May 4th 07, 03:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
sheep_01

Default DX10 in XP

On Wed, 02 May 2007 22:06:27 -0500, Cessna 310
wrote:

That just helps in planning for new video cards. If XP won't run DX10,
there's not need to get a DX10 card. There should be plenty of bargain
high performance DX9 cards around this summer.

They're saying that running different operating systems will be like
running different programs in the past. Of course that all goes to
hell when some asshole runs HIS operating system on your computer
without telling you. Billy Gates of all people is so worried about
that he's saying only the most expensive versions of Vista should
legally run virtualization software. I suppose he thinks that's
going to solve the problem of the "super duper root kits" he's
enabled in his new world order. VISTA what a pretty pretty name. I
love that PACIFICA bull**** too.

bite me.