Old April 5th 04, 03:18 AM
Bob

Stacey wrote in message ...
Bob wrote:

I don't know anything about watching TV on my PC but I've heard it is
possible. I have digital cable and wonder if getting a tuner card for
my PC would work for watching the channels provided by my digital
cable provider.

As someone else pointed out leadtek makes a nice card for under $50. I saw
where Haughpauge is making an HDTV tuner card now? No idea how much they
are.

That's great! I threw out the dollar figure not knowing what those
things cost but if it's under $50 it's surely worth a try. I'll have
to get one and see what kind of quality I can get and maybe if I can
also get the connector for digital. Thanks much for the information.

Bob