Old August 21st 05, 12:19 PM
dickydoo

Hi Echy,
Here is the specs that it has. Would appreciate any help with manual.
I have the power supply sussed .When it is docked it plugs into docking bay
to feed the laptop. Undocked power is provided by internal batt or the same
power pack.
Compaq Armada M300 slim, light laptop.
The laptop build in Magnesium metal house cover, very reliable.

CPU:P3 600MHZ
RAM:128MB
HDD: 30GB
12.1 TFT(1024x768)
1xUSB Port
1xSerial port
1x Print port
1xinfrare
Build in Lan and 56k modem, internet ready.
Touch pad mouse.
Window 98 SEC installed.
Came with a docking station include a cdrom and FDD.

"Echy" wrote in message
u...
dickydoo wrote:
Hi folks,
Just got a 2nd hand one .It came with one power adapter, is this
multifunctional for the docking bay and the laptop ? It has no users

manual
with it. Thanks for any help.

Are you sure that is the model number as it looks a little unusual for a
Compaq to me. If you can confirm, I may be able to locate a user
manual in my archives for you. If I have it, it will be in PDF format.

Regards
Echy
Melbourne, Australia
www.visitvictoria.com