Old October 11th 04, 06:34 AM
Vassik

Default Nvidia 5700 Ultra and Apple 23" monitor

I am thinking of getting the new Apple 23" cinema screen for my PC and was
wondering if anyone has any experience whether this combination (Nvidia 5700
Ultra and the new 23" Apple monitor) will work with Windows XP.

At the apple store the salesman told me that as long as I have a DVI card it
should work fine however I was also told by someone else that with some
video cards you cannot see any information or enter the BIOS or anything
else for that matter before Windows boots. Anyone tried it?
Thanks for any feedback.