Old July 4th 04, 03:06 AM
Paul Gunson

Jeff B wrote:

Slightly OT, but I have an Apple 23" Cinema. I am dissappointed that it
doesn't work with my BFG 5600U card. It does work with the x800pro.
My concern is that it won't work with the 6800u. I called BFG support,
they had no idea if their 6800U card will work with said monitor.
What cards have you seen this monitor work with?

do u have one of the original 23" cinema screens...? i've only seen that
on a Mac. the new 20" and 23" cinema screens will work natively with any
DVI card, but now that i've just read that last post i'm not sure if it
will support 1920 x 1200.... hmmm. the 30" cinema screen has to have the
6800Ultra with 2 DVI connections.