Old October 25th 03, 09:24 PM
baskitcaise

Hasj Pee wrote:

Hello!

I have the Albatron Geforce FX5600 (P version from Albatron) on A7N8X Deluxe
with a Packard Bell C910 monitor from '99 (TCO95).
Since I have installed the new drivers - 52.16 I guess, the newest from the
site - I can now choose 99Hz whereas before my maximum was 85Hz.
When I choose 99Hz my screen is better but at the upper part of the screen
like 1cm is "pushed together". I can't solve it with the monitor OSD, and it
kind of bugs me. Is this 99Hz good for my screen? Can it handle that? How to
solve this problem?
btw: on 85Hz all is fine!

Thanks!

Hasj Pee

This is an indication that you are pushing the monitor too hard, drop the
refresh rate down a touch or you will damage it after a while.

--
Mark
Twixt hill and high water.