Old February 1st 05, 02:15 PM

Default Remote Wonder does not work with ATI TV

I bought the ATI TV Wonder Pro Remote Control edition about =ADa year
ago and it's worked fine. I had to uninstall the multimedia soft=ADware
that it came with because I was trying SnapStream Media Beyond TV (that
ended=AD up not working). The remote did work with SnapStream, but I
have since uninstalled it. Now that I've reinstalled the multimedia
center, t=ADhe remote does not work at all if ATI TV is running. It
doesn't move the cursor, provide volume control, anything! The remote
works =ADfine with all other applications, even third party apps. I
tried unins=ADtalling all ATI software and drivers and cleaning out the
registry. When=AD I installed everything again, it still did not work.
Then I tried setting the remote ID and that seemed to work until I
maximized my ATI TV Screen. Help!!!=20

Shelley