Old July 6th 08, 02:46 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Michael Johnson

Default All printers stink

wrote:
On Jul 5, 4:18 pm, Michael Johnson wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 8:29 am, Michael Johnson wrote:
When it comes to printers, you have probably forgotten more than I will
ever know.
Then how can anyone take you serious in a printers thread?

It's Usenet idiot.

And it isn't a printers thread? ok.

It's a "complain about life" thread from what I see. You were all over
the map. You complained about microwaves, automobiles and the laziness
of R&D people you never met. I guess you mentioned printers briefly
before you went on a rant. Was there a purpose to your post or did you
just have an overwhelming need to bitch about something?

You can chose to do, or believe, whatever you
please. That includes coming across like an asshole which you,
obviously, have perfected to a fine art.

Thanks for your printer expertise troll.

Yeah, like you would know good advice even if it bit you in the ass.
BTW, what exactly was the reason for your original post?