Old July 6th 08, 01:13 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Frank

Default All printers stink

measher****head, the oem ink drinking idiot moron loser wrote:

Aren't you the same fruitcake loser who was changing everyone's post who
disagreed with you over at the printer ng? That was you wasn't it, remember?
We all complained to your ISP and you eventually stopped doing it!

Also are you the stupid idiot piece of **** who capitalized each and
every word in ever post over at the printer ng until we all complained
once again to your ISP?
Remember?

Also are you not the dumb fukkin son of a bitch piece of **** who
continues to post in HTML even thought everyone in all of the ng's
you're in has complained about it and told you to stop doing it?
Remember

Are you not the asshole who did all of that? You were weren't you!

Would you like your ISP to get so many abuse complaints about you once
again that they think they're getting DDOS, huh?

Are you really as dense and as stupid and ignorant and as fukkin dumb as
you seem to be?
Are you?
You are aren't you!

And aren't you a declared austrian fascist, an atheist and a bigot?
You did proclaim to be all of those didn't you.

Take my advice measher****head, get fukkin lost you idiot moron piece of
**** loser!
Frank

want to know more about this asshole loser?
Go he

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l47z4AZhN98BFg