Old May 16th 04, 10:59 PM
jes

On Fri, 14 May 2004 19:55:53 GMT, "James" wrote:

yes i was looking for the 939, and i know everything changes, but if its
coming out in a month, i'd say its better to wait the month, and get a mobo,
that is going to have new cpus coming out for it for more then another
couple of months!!

I picked up the old style about a month or two ago. Although it's
limited, it works well enough that it'll be a viable system until it
dies of old age. I've got several systems, so there's always
something it can do for me. It runs as fast as anything REASONABLE
available and does it cooler and quieter than the others.

PS this was written on a P2B 700mhz system

Obsolete and worthless, eh ?