Old August 23rd 04, 12:47 PM
Arj

Hi,
Have you considered using someting like Knoppix Live CD or
MandrakeMove. These are Linux OS CDs that can run the OS from the CD
and read NTFS and can burn to CD to recover the pixs.

I have done a recovery using Knoppix from a FAT32 partition but not
RAID.

I canīt test it as I am in here because my RAID0 with 2 WD 80GB
crashed, looks like it has killed the HDDs.

Arj

(Cameron) wrote in message . com...
My system "had" two Seagate 80mb SATA drives set-up in a RAID 1
(mirror) configuration on an ASUS A7N8X Delux motherboard, using the
on-board Silicon Image Sil 3112A RAID controller. Several weeks ago my
system crashed and I was unable to boot or otherwise access my disk
drives. I did not have everything backed up, because I stupidly