Old January 18th 14, 06:08 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ant[_3_]

Default Better Forum for nVidia

On 1/16/2014 11:12 AM PT, typed:

https://forums.geforce.com/ ???

Paul,
When I go to the above site, I get the following warning that

"The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet
valid"

What is the cause of this and is it safe to proceed?

Is your computer's date correct? Can you try another web browser?

Computer date is correct - I have no other browser!

Install another one! Try Firefox or Chrome.
--
"..., you ready for a little dumpster diving?" "Um... okay." "You know I
don't mind getting my hands dirty." "I mean, maggots, wet trash, I am